Recent Media Appearances
- Up to Date with Steve Kraske on KCUR 89.3 FM:Teen Drivers! Yikes. There comes a moment in every parent's life when they have to give up control of the wheel and hand it over to their children. We discuss how to prepare teens for the responsibility of driving a car:
- All Sides with Ann Fisher on WOSU 90.7 FM in Columbus: ADHD and Relationships with author Melissa Orlov. Click the WOSU Public Radio icon below to listen:
- St. Louis on The Air with Don Marsh on KWMU 90.7 FM: It's a whole new world for LGBTQ teens with Julia Poe of Shawnee Mission East talking about how parents can help teens. Click the STL Public Radio icon below to listen:
- Fox4 Morning Show: How to make your parent-teacher conferences the best they can be. Click the the icon below to watch:
Dr. Wes appears monthly in the 9:00am hour on Fox4...
- Read Double Take in The Lawrence Journal World:
See what Dr. Wes & Gabe Magee have to say about living with today's teenagers...
- ADDitude Magazine: