Recent Media Appearances
- Up to Date with Steve Kraske on KCUR 89.3 FM: Helping Kids Process This Year's Election. The 2016 election is (thankfully) over, but it's still affecting millions, even those not old enough to vote. Dr. Wes explains why this event may be more difficult for young people to process than even 9/11 and how parents can help them move forward. Click the icon below to listen...
- Fox4 Morning Show: School is starting all across Lawrence and the KC Metro: Getting Kids Ready for New School Transitions. Click the the icon below to watch:
Dr. Wes appears the fourth Thursday of every month in the 9:00am hour on Fox4...
- All Sides with Ann Fisher on WOSU 90.7 FM in Columbus: Coping with ADHD:
- St. Louis on The Air with Don Marsh on KWMU 90.7 FM: ADD and Relationships with author Melissa Orlov discussing how couples can struggle with ADD and how they can learn to cope. Click the STL Public Radio icon below to listen:
- ADDitude Magazine: In this webinar from November 2016, Wes Crenshaw is joined by Ryan Sipes to discuss the Good, Bad, and Ugly of video gamming for kids with ADHD. Click the icon below and to the left to download and listen
Visitors Since Aug 12, 2016