Recent Media Appearances
- Up to Date with Steve Kraske on KCUR 89.3 FM: Having A Genuine Conversation With Your Teens. It can be hard for parents to have a genuine talk with their teen-aged children without it ending up as awkward, emotional, or even worse, unproductive. Dr. Wes discusses with Steve Kraske what is, and isn't, a good conversation strategy with your teen. Click the icon below to listen...
- Fox4 Morning Show: Valentines Day is long gone and so are some of those romances. For Teens and YAs, Breaking Up is Hard to Do. Click the icon below to watch:
Dr. Wes appears the fourth Thursday of every month in the 9:00am hour on Fox4...
- Fox4 Morning Show: The responsibility every kid wants....and many parents ends up with: "I Promise I'll Take Care of It!" Click the Mr. Steve's image below to watch:
- All Sides with Ann Fisher on WOSU 90.7 FM in Columbus: Coping with ADHD:
- St. Louis on The Air with Don Marsh on KWMU 90.7 FM: ADD and Relationships with author Melissa Orlov discussing how couples can struggle with ADD and how they can learn to cope. Click the STL Public Radio icon below to listen:
- ADDitude Magazine: In this webinar from November 2016, Wes Crenshaw is joined by Ryan Sipes to discuss the Good, Bad, and Ugly of video gaming for kids with ADHD. Click the icon below and to the left to download and listen
Visitors Since Aug 12, 2016